TPC is a multi-level marketing corporation and an authorized distributor of electronic load (E-load) products of all Telecommunication Networks/Companies in the Philippines (such as Smart, Sun, and Globe).
TPC respects your privacy. Any information provided by you is held with the utmost care and confidence and shall not be used in ways to which you have not consented. TPC has therefore taken several steps to ensure that the information you have provided is processed accurately and confidentially.
How we collect and use Data
- We’ve updated some of the ways in which we collect and analyze user data in order to deliver services, content, relevant advertising and abuse protection.
- This includes: analysing content and information when you use our services (including emails, instant messages, posts, photos, attachments and other communications), linking your activity on TPC sites, apps, and social media with information that we have about you, and providing anonymised and/or aggregated reports to other parties regarding user trends.
- Information we collect from other sources. We also collect information from commercially or publicly available sources like published directories and public documents. We may also obtain your personal information from third parties (credit agencies) and from other sources which you have given consent for the disclosure of such information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted.
- We also collect information as you use our products & services, like when you: Use our TPC gateways, networks – whether it is mobile, Wi-Fi, or other channels; Use our apps, websites, and self-service channels; and Join our promos, prize raffles or reward & loyalty programs.
- In particular, we are using your information to:
- Manage your account, provide customer care activities, monitor the quality and security of the network, train our staff, provide services timely and efficiently, and ensure your fair and lawful use of the products and services provided by TPC.
- Send commercial and promotional advertisements, offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages;
- Conduct analysis for research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
- Generate statistical insights based on usage/network information to assist the Government in planning for healthcare, disaster, and other similar initiatives;
- Run credit scoring programs and initiatives, including but not limited to, providing information to the Credit Information Corporation in accordance with Republic Act No. 9501, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act; and
- Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
- TPC and its affiliates may share the information that we receive with third-party content providers or other third-party services for which you sign up.
Applicability of Terms
- If you are using our services on behalf of another account owner or on behalf of a company, business or other entity, the Terms of Service apply to your activities and are binding on the account owner or entity.
- Basic Personal/Business information
We collect your business contact information, such as your full name and/or your business name, date of birth, gender, nationality, email address, Facebook Account, telephone number, address, identification cards, bank accounts, atm cards, signatures, usernames, and other work/business-related information you provide to us for your TPC Account. We may use this contact information to send you emails or other communications, consistent with the permissions you give us.
- Service Data
When you use your TPC Account and/or other social media accounts (such as FB) addressed to TPC or in connection with the marketing of TPC products, we collect information about advertising campaigns you place or manage, inventory you make available to TPC for analytics purposes.
- International Users
We may store, transfer, and process your data on servers located anywhere in the world. Please note that the privacy laws, regulations, and standards of the Philippines and some other countries may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using the TPC Services or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the Philippines.
- How we protect your information
- We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption and security controls;
- We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality;
- We undergo a regular audit and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure your data is always protected; and
- We let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate.
We will retain your personal data throughout the effectivity of your TPC membership/accreditation and for a maximum period of five (5) years afterward.
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, which includes the right to object to processing, the right to access your data, the right to modify of inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data.
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records; or you think that such personal information we have of you is incomplete, not up-to-date, or otherwise inaccurate, you may get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer through the contact details provided below.
Our Contact Details: